What will it be on Boxing Day? Turkey Sandwiches? Try a little variation with these ever so simple Turkey Frittatas and you have a super healthy meal.
- 200g cooked turkey
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 yellow and 1 red pepper, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 eggs (ideally organic, they really do taste so much better)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
Fry the onion and garlic in olive or coconut oil until softened. Add the cooked peppers and sauté for another 4-5 minutes.
Add the turkey, eggs, sliced cherry tomatoes and plenty of black pepper and cook over a low heat until just set.
Sprinkle with the grated parmesan if using and place under a hit grill for roughly 30 seconds until slightly browned.
Serve with a large salad or vegetables of choice.